Five Top Reasons Why You Need a Missouri Medical Marijuana card
Do you think you might be eligible for a Missouri Medical Marijuana card Patients with various health problems are now legally able to use medical marijuana as an alternative to their other drug addictions since the legalization in Missouri of medical marijuana. These patients should apply for a Missouri Medical Marijuana Card at 420ID.com.
1. It is the Law!
Missouri voters voted in favor of the law allowing Missourians to purchase, grow, possess, and use medical marijuana in 2018. The law also contains language that states that any Missouri resident who wants to legally grow, possess, or use marijuana must register with the state. To get legal in Missouri, we suggest that you SCHEDULE an appointment by CLICKING TO today. 420ID is helping Missourians get legalized!
2.) 2.) Dispensaries are available!
You don't have to travel across states! Missourians can access over 125 dispensaries, which specialize in helping patients learn about medical marijuana. Only Missouri residents can access these dispensaries if they have an active Missouri Medical Marijuana Card. This means that you can't even enter a dispensary without a valid medical marijuana card. Fortunately, 420ID specializes helping Missourians get their card.
3.) 3.) You Save Money
Missouri has a 4% sales tax on medical marijuana. Washington, for example, imposes a 37% sales tax on recreational marijuana. Cannibals cultivation privilege tax is 7% in Illinois. You will save money by purchasing your Missouri420ID Card instead of going to other states.
4. 4.) Medical Marijuana is a great option!
Did you know that Marijuana was first used in Asia as early as 500 BC? This is almost 2,500 years of cannabis use. Cannabis cultivation in America began with the colonists. Industry research has shown that Medical Marijuana can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Migraines that are persistent and unresponsive to any other treatment
- Chronic medical condition that causes persistent, severe pain or muscle spasms. This includes multiple sclerosis, seizures and Parkinson's disease.
- If diagnosed by a licensed psychiatrist in the state, debilitating psychiatric conditions, including but not limited to post-traumatic stress disorder, can be treated.
- Human immunodeficiency virus (or acquired immune deficiency Syndrome)
- A chronic medical condition which is usually treated with prescription drugs that can lead to psychological or physical dependence. When a doctor determines that medical marijuana would be more effective than the prescription medication and is safer, it could be considered medical marijuana.
- A terminal illness
- Any other chronic, debilitating, or other medical condition that is determined by a doctor, such as hepatitis C and amytrophic lateral Sclerosis, Crohn's Disease, Huntington's Disease, Crohn's Disease, Crohn's, Crohns disease, Crohns disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies.
You might consider medical marijuana if you suffer from any of these conditions.
5. It's good for Missouri
Before the legalization in Missouri of medical marijuana, states nearby such as Illinois saw record-breaking sales from their residents. Illinois was able to generate a lot of revenue from sales tax, income tax and permits. Missouri has legalized medical marijuana. This year, revenue is increasing. According to St. Louis Public Radio this year, Missouri is expected to sell $200 million of Medical Marijuana. A large portion of the 4% Missouri Tax on Medical Marijuana is paid to Veteran Health Programs.
If you are a Missouri resident and want to try medical marijuana, then an ID card is a necessary first step. 420ID is a Missouri-based company that helps patients determine if they are eligible for an ID card. We also guide each patient through the application process.
420ID's services allow clients to manage their medical needs in order to obtain a medical marijuana card. Since 2019, our process has been thoroughly tested. We have over 14,000 clients who have used our initial application process. They also stay and renew their IDs through our state of the art renewal process. We offer top-notch medical evaluation. Once approved, you can simply wait for confirmation. Only one service in Missouri will print and mail you a professional, plastic ID card. This is something you can carry around with you all the time without worrying about damage. Let us serve you and guide you!